Monday, March 2, 2009

March 2nd, 2009

Hey this is my first blog, so welcome everyone.

I'm excited that I started one lol, I can't believe I waited so late. Well today is a very funny day, my school decided to stay open on this bloody snowy day. Everyone and I were hoping since last night that school will be close and what did i find out this morning around 6 50 am: SCHOOL IS OPEN, Now I know they lost their stinking minds. EVERYONE is here cursing CUNY out, well cursing our school out because they wanted to be open. Why couldn't we just get a day off, I know it wasn't going to kill anyone if we did. I decided to stay home because I wasn't going to fight with the wind and snow to go to only one class at 8 40 rather be in my house. Now there are a few troopers out here going to school, I salute to them but I don't agree with most profs for not cancelling class and staying home. Maybe today I might go to school just to be in the library but don't count my words on this LOL.

A few shoutouts today: my Left aorta, MAYO, RORO, ERIKA, BSU, KEVIN, AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT'S IN BED OR ON THEIR WAY TO SCHOOL, LOVE YOU GUYS.

SPREAD THIS TO EVERYONE WHO LIKE TO SPEAK ON THIS....

~THE REALLIONAIRE HAS SPOKEN~

No comments:

Post a Comment