Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 5th, 2009

Hey guys,

How are you all? Yes I've been MIA for a while, but it was for a good reason. I have been introduced to ACN INC, which I proudly can say this is opening doors to everyone and to big dreamers like me. So ACN is on my mind 24/7/365 ever since I started. And then there is school and work at the World's Famous Apollo and parties and lounging with friends. Yes, I am a very busy lady. (LOL)

If anyone is wondering what is ACN INC well.... it is endorsed by Donald Trump; it is a business opportunity where you can work home. It provides 6 different services: the digitial video phone, local and long distance, interent, wireless (partnered with T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Verizon, and Altell), satellite, and home sercurity. We help can people save money on the services, they use at home. If you are still interested on how this works, go to my website http://marianasbah.acnrep.com, all my information is there if you have any questions.

~THE REALLIONAIRE HAS SPOKEN~

No comments:

Post a Comment